Health Information Links
These sites have been reviewed for general accuracy and reliability by the staff of the SHS Health Education Department.
Links to SHS brochures and pamphlets
on a variety of subjects.
- GYT:Get Yourself Tested
- Lesbian Health Information
- Emergency Contraception
- Gay Men's Health Crisis
- The Kinsey Institute
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Information about sexual health topics, including STDs, reproductive health, LGBT Health.
- Go Ask Alice! An extensive database of your most burning questions answered by Columbia University health professionals.
- Planned Parenthood Information on a variety of topics including birth control, STDs, sexual orientation & gender.
- Kinsey Confidential Sexual health information from the Kinsey Institute. Read up on sex, love and relationships.
- Selected Patient Information in Asian Languages Health information available in a variety of languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese.
Nutrition and Weight Loss
The links contained herein are not under the control of the University, Student Health Services, or the Biomedical Library and we are not responsible for their contents. UCSD, Student Health Services, and the Biomedical Library assume no liability for acts or omissions by third parties or for materials supplied by them.