- Urgent Care and Primary Care: 8am-4pm weekdays (except Thursdays 9am-4pm).
- Xray: 8:30-4pm weekdays (except Thursdays 9am-4pm). Always closed from 12noon-1pm.
- Lab: 8am-4pm weekdays (except Thursdays 9am-4pm). May be closed from 12noon-1pm occasionally because of staffing.
- Pharmacy: 8am-4pm weekdays (except Thursdays 9am-4pm). May be closed from 12noon-1pm occasionally because of staffing.
- Optometry: 8:30-4pm weekdays (except Thursdays 9am-4pm). Always closed from 12noon-1pm.
We are closed on all University holidays: see the Administrative Calendar
After Hours Nurse Advice Line! We have an After Hours Nurse Advice Line available. Any time Student Health Services is closed, you can call our main telephone number (858) 534-3300 and select the option "after hours advice" to speak with a registered nurse who will assist you in obtaining the appropriate care.
LocationStudent Health Services is located on Library Walk, west of the Price Center, south of Geisel Library.
Parking at SHSSHS has very few patient parking spaces. The spaces we have are designated for severely ill or injured patients. Students without serious health conditions are not eligible to use these spaces.
Most often there are no available parking spaces at SHS. Therefore, if you must come to SHS by car, please have a friend drop you off, and then make themselves available to you by phone or pager, so that they may pick you up after your visit at SHS.
Contact Student HealthTelephone: (858) 534-3300
Fax: (858) 534-0814
UCSD Student Health Services (0039)
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0039