- Chicken Pox (Varicella) - series of 2 injections: day 0 and 4-8 weeks later.
- Hepatitis A for travel/precaution against food- or water-borne hepatitis - series of 2 injections: day 0 and 6-12 months later.
- Hepatitis B for protection against blood/body fluid-borne hepatitis - series of 3 injections: day 0, 1-2 months, and 4-6 months.
- Hep A & B Combined (Twinrix) - series of 3 injections: day 0, 1 month and 6 months.
- HPV for protection against high-risk strains of HPV associated with cancer of the cervix - series of 3 injections: 0, 2, and 6 months.
- Influenza - yearly, seasonal.
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Measles, Mumps; Rubella Vaccine - should be given twice since first birthday.
- Polio Vaccine - usually for travel to high risk areas.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine - one dose for smokers and people with certain chronic health conditions; one additional dose for all adults over 65 years of age.
- Tetanus, Diphtheria - initially 3 doses in childhood, then every 10 years is recommended.
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap/Whooping Cough) - a one time booster is recommended for adolescents and adults.
- Japanese Encephalitis - series of 2 injections: 28 days apart. requires Travel Clinic appt)
- Rabies - series of 3 injections: day 0, day 7 and day 21 or 28 (requires Travel Clinic appt).
- Yellow Fever - booster every 10 years if in high risk areas. Must be completed at least 10 days prior to travel to risk areas. (requires Travel Clinic appt).
- Typhoid - injectable or oral (requires Travel Clinic appt).
Read the latest immunization information from the Immunization Action Coalition.
Nurses Clinic and vaccines are free for registered students with UC SHIP. Eligible fee-for-service patients will be charged for Nurse's Clinic visits in addition to the cost of vaccines.
Travel Clinic visits are $35.00 for registered students with UC SHIP or RAFT
Refer to the Cost of Services page for pricing.