Skip to main content

Health Alerts

Student Health Services will open a vaccination site on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021 in the Price Center in Ballroom West A.

  • By appointment only (see below)
  • Clinic available for UCSD Students & Employees (including Health) only
  • Other UC students also welcome, please ensure you bring proof of acceptance or other form of UC identification

What to Bring: 

  1. Photo ID
  2. Insurance card(s), if available  

Scheduling Instructions:

  1. Please self-schedule dose 1 appointments via the UCSD Vaccine Schedule
  2. Once logged in if you have a UC San Diego Health MyChart or the UCSD student equivalent, MyStudentChart, please log into your existing account to quickly finish scheduling. (For MyStudentChart - Students including Incoming Students need to login utilizing AD login credentials)
  3. If you are new to UC San Diego Health or a student from another campus, please “Continue as Guest” and enter all required information.
    • SSN: Enter your SSN or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). If you have neither, enter, “000-00-0000". 
    • Insurance: There is no charge to you for the vaccine. Please bring your insurance card(s) to your appointment, if available.
    • MyUCSDChart: You will receive a confirmation email with a MyUCSDChart activation code. Please create a MyUCSDChart account before your appointment. 
  4. You will be required to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines for the duration of your visit.
  5. You will be required to wait 15-30 minutes following your vaccination for observation.

Students under 18 years old:

  • Parent or legal guardian will need to complete the Consent Form for Minors to provide their consent in advance. Parental consent is required for all eligible minors to be vaccinated. Consent Form Link.

Second Dose Scheduling:

  • Following your 1st dose vaccination, we will automatically schedule your 2nd dose appointment. Second dose appointment location, date, and time will show in MyUCSDChart and be sent as a confirmation email. This 2nd appointment date may change based on vaccine availability.
  • For 2nd dose tickets for those that receive dose 1 at RIMAC or other outside vaccine site - Students please message ASK A NURSE in MyStudentChart, Employees please send a message to

Review the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet

Review the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet

Review the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet

How to document your vaccination information in MyStudentChart please check back as we will notate any changes here.

  1. Once you are two weeks post your final COVID-19 vaccine dose, go into MyStudentChart > Messages > ASK A NURSE
  2. Let the Nursing team know you need to document your completed COVID-19 vaccine series
  3. The Nursing team will respond to you with a message you can attach and upload your vaccine documentation to
  4. Your vaccines will be documented in your Epic chart
  5. This will ensure your testing compliance is marked with a green thumb, and you will no longer be required to do weekly testing.

**Please note you are not considered immune until 2 weeks following the last dose of COVID-19 vaccination.